-
July 13th, 2005, 01:27 AM
#1
Inactive Member
YOU SIMPLY RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK
Thanks for being u.......
I love u, more than i can say.........!!!
Thanks for drying my tears, and thanks for being the kind, wonderful soul you are.......
I DO......... love you, tho we have never met......I DO know that you are a wonderful, and decent human being.........
Thanks friend.....for putting up w/me.........
I am FOREVER grateful!!!
-
July 13th, 2005, 02:11 AM
#2
Inactive Member
<marquee>MEOW!!! MEOW!!! MEOW!!! Hugs and love...</marquee>
[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2005, 02:27 AM
#3
Inactive Member
<font size=50>MEOW!!!</font size>
good to see you....
doh! KAss will be soo happy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2005, 01:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
chloe is right, this made my day.
Smooches chloe......
And smooches my California Connection.
Thanks again, friend...... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2005, 01:25 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
meow..its so nice to see you.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks